Terms and Conditions
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Papercuts and Pixels ltd and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Papercuts and Pixels ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Papercuts and Pixels ltd takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Papercuts and Pixels ltd © Papercuts and Pixels ltd 2020. All rights reserved. Any redistribution, reproduction or imitation of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. All other trademarks, registered trademarks and company names or logos used are the property of their respective owners.
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Papercuts and Pixels ltd’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “Papercuts and Pixels ltd” or “us” or “we” or "our" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bridge House, 25 Fiddlebridge Lane, Hatfield. AL10 0SP. Our company registration number is 6292234, registered in England and Wales. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Papercuts and Pixels ltd’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
• You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of our site or any service being provided by us. You agree not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our web site infrastructure. If you are issued a password, you agree not to disclose your password to any third party or to use your password for any unauthorized purpose.
At Papercuts and Pixels we take privacy very seriously and this policy will explain what data we keep, how it is used and your rights.
Types of data we collect: The cookies on our site are used to manage website traffic and do not store any personal information
We will collect any information you provide us when contacting us via email, online contact form or through any social media interactions. The information we collect will include identity and contact data (including but not limited to: Names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, IP addresses). If you engage Papercuts and Pixels in a project or contract we will also keep financial details and contract data including bank details, VAT and tax information where applicable.
How we use your data: We will use your information and data to build client relations and to complete projects and contracts. From time to time we will keep you up-to-date with company information such as when we close for a holiday or change contact details. We do not send out a newsletter or emails on a regular basis.
We will share information with third parties in connection with the running of our business when relevant, including our service providers such as our bank, and accountants. We may be required to share your details with legal or regulatory authorities such as HMRC, law enforcement agencies and so on. With your permission, we may share relevant details with colleagues and other professionals to facilitate the completion of a project or a recommendation for future project.
How long we keep your data: We will keep your information for as long as it relevant to our ongoing relationship.
How we keep your data secure: We will do our utmost to keep your data safe. Including ensuring the physical security of equipment and offices, using password protection for all digital data and only keeping secure backups
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to email@example.com